详情页banner
You are here: Home »  Foods » Imported Foods » Amarone Della Valpolicella DOCG Classico
Share to:

Amarone Della Valpolicella DOCG Classico

Quantity:

Product Description

      The Amarone della Valpolicella Classico DOCG wine is one of the types of wine provided for by the denomination Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG. Selected hilly vineyards at 200-350 meters above sea level, located in the municipality of Marano, in the classic area of Valpolicella. With Corvina Veronese and Corvinone Veronese 65%, Rondinella 35%. Manual harvest and selection of the bunches at the end of September. Drying from the end of September for about 100 days, with a natural drop of 35-40% in weight, by this period need to take a great care to check the integrity of the grapes and the health of the bunch in the fruit cellar. Soft pressing of the dried grapes in December / January. Fermentation at controlled temperature and maceration for 30 days. 60% of the wine obtained is aged for 24 months in 50hl Slavonian oak barrels; the remaining 40% in medium toasted Allier oak barriques for 18 months. Further evolution in the bottle for 6 months.

      It presents the deep garnet red color, and a scent of avanilla, spicy bouquet with hints of cherry.

      Bitter almond and plum. Full, warm and velvety taste. Great red wine, ideal with meat dishes, roasts, game and mature cheeses. It is recommended to uncork an hour before and serve at a temperature of 17-18°C.

Feedback

CONTACT US

Address:Middle Binjiang Road, Hantai district, Hanzhong city, Shaanxi province, China
Phone :  +86 (0) 18992660806
Phone :  +86 (0) 13992660806
E-mail :   robintseng@hi-techbiz.com
E-mail :   robintseng@sxhjp.com     Fax:        +86 (0) 916 2225517
Website: www.hi-techbiz.com
SHAANXI HI-TECH BUSINESS
CO., LTD. 

QUICK LINKS

CONTACT US

Adress:     Middle Binjiang Road, Hantai                           district, Hanzhong city, Shaanxi                        province, China.
Phone
:     +86 (0) 18992660806
                  +86 (0) 13992660806
E-mail:      robintseng@hi-techbiz.com                              robintseng@sxhjp.com     
Fax:           
+86 (0) 916 2225517
Website:   www.hi-techbiz.com
Copyright  2021  Shaanxi Hi-Tech Business Co., Ltd. 
Sitemap   |   Support By Goodwaimao